16. Lau SCY, Wilson NG, Silva CNS, Strugnell JM. Detecting glacial refugia in the Southern Ocean. Ecography
15. Nowland SJ, Silva CNS, Southgate PC, Strugnell JM. Mitochondrial and nuclear genetic analyses of the tropical black-lip rock oyster (Saccostrea echinata) reveals population subdivision and informs sustainable aquaculture development. BMC Genomics. 20:711.
14. Silva CNS, Villacorta-Rath C, Woodings LN, Murphy NP, Green BS, Hartmann K, Gardner C, Bell JJ, Strugnell JM. Advancing our understanding of the connectivity, evolution and management of marine lobsters through genetics. Reviews in Fish Biology and Fisheries. 29(3):669-687.
13. Silva CNS, Macdonald HS, Hadfield MG, Cryer M, Gardner JPS. Ocean currents predict fine-scale genetic structure and source-sink dynamics in a marine invertebrate coastal fishery. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 76(4):1007-1018.
12. Kosch TA, Silva CNS, Brannelly LA, Roberts AA, Lau Q, Marantelli G, Berger L, Skerratt LF. Genetic potential for disease resistance in critically endangered amphibians decimated by chytridiomycosis. Animal Conservation. 22(3):238-250.
11. Silva CNS, McFarlane SE, Hagen IJ, Rönnegård L, Billing AM, Kvalnes T, Kemppainen P, Rønning B, Ringsby TH, Sæther BE, Qvarnström A, Ellegren H, Jensen H, Husby A. Insights into the genetic architecture of morphological traits in two passerine bird species. Heredity. 119: 197–205.
10. Planas M, Silva CNS, Quintas P, Chamorro A, Pinero S. Ongrowing and enhancement of n-3 HUFA profile in adult Artemia: short- vs long-time enrichment. Journal of Applied Phycology. 29(3): 1409–1420.
9. Silva CNS, Gardner JPA. Identifying environmental factors associated with the genetic structure of the New Zealand scallop: linking seascape genetics and ecophysiological tolerance. ICES Journal of Marine Science 73 (7): 1925-1934.
8. Silva CNS, Gardner JPA. Emerging patterns of genetic variation in the New Zealand endemic scallop Pecten novaezelandiae. Molecular Ecology 24 (21), 5379-5393.
7. Silva CNS, Gardner JPA. Development and characterisation of 12 microsatellite markers for the New Zealand endemic scallop Pecten novaezelandiae. Conservation Genetics Resources 6(2), 327-328.
6. Silva CNS, Broadhurst MK, Medeiros RP, Dias JH. Resolving environmental issues in the southern Brazilian artisanal penaeid-trawl fishery through adaptive co-management. Marine Policy 42, 133-141.
5. Medeiros RP, Guanais JHDG, Santos LO, Spach HL, Silva CNS, Foppa CC, Cattani AP, Rainho AP. Strategies for bycatch reduction at small-scale shrimp trawl fishing: perspectives for fisheries management. Boletim Instituto da Pesca 39 (3), 339-358.
4. Silva CNS, Broadhurst MK, Dias JH, Cattani AP, Spach HL. The effects of Nordmøre-grid bar spacings on catches in a Brazilian artisanal shrimp fishery. Fisheries Research 127-128, 188-193.
3. Silva CNS, Dias JH, Cattani AP, Spach HL. Relative efficiency of square-mesh codends in an artisanal fishery in southern Brazil. Latin American Journal of Aquatic Research 40 (1), 124-133.
2. Silva CNS, Broadhurst MK, Schwingel A, Dias JH, Cattani AP, Spach HL. Refining a NordmØre-grid for a Brazilian artisanal penaeid-trawl fishery. Fisheries Research 109, 168-178.
1. Planas M, Quintas P, Chamorro A, Silva C. Female maturation, egg characteristics and fatty acids profile in the seahorse Hippocampus guttulatus. Animal Reproduction Science 122, 66-73.
Strugnell JM, Silva CNS. Genetic diversity audit of farm held stocks of greenlip and blacklip abalone. Fisheries Research and Development Corporation, FRDC Report No 2016/142.
Whitelaw B, Silva CNS, Strugnell JM, Green C. Assessing genetic diversity and population structure in yellowtail kingfish, Seriola lalandii, in Victoria, Australia. Victorian Fisheries Authority Report.
Hannan DA, Constable HB, Silva CNS, Bell JJ, Ritchie PA, Gardner JPA. Genetic population structure, connectivity and barriers to gene flow amongst New Zealand’s open sandy shore and estuarine coastal taxa. New Zealand Aquatic Environment and Biodiversity Report No. 172, 93 pp.
Dunphy BJ, Silva CNS, Gardner JPA. Testing techniques for tracing the provenance of green-lipped mussel spat washed up on Ninety Mile Beach. New Zealand Aquatic Environment and Biodiversity Report No. 164. 41 p.
Silva CNS. Spatial and temporal genetic structure of the New Zealand scallop Pecten novaezelandiae: A multidisciplinary perspective. PhD thesis, Victoria University of Wellington.
Silva CNS. Eficiência de redutores de captura incidental na pesca artesanal do camarão sete-barbas (Xiphopenaeus kroyeri) no Paraná, Brasil. MSc thesis, Federal University of Paraná, Brazil
Strugnell J, Silva CNS. Curious Kids: why are some shells smooth and some shells corrugated? In The Conversation.
1st May. Long live the seagrass! The relationship between human disturbance and genetic diversity. In OceanBites.
2nd March. Like father, like son? Is survival under ocean acidification heritable? In OceanBites.
21st October. Same species, different genes: temperature tolerance and body size in the genes of the Chinook salmon. In OceanBites.
4th August. Supermom of the depths: octopus guards its eggs for the longest period ever observed. In OceanBites.
2nd July. Are whale sharks in trouble? In OceanBites.
5th May. Coral larvae will stay at their birth reef in warmer seas. In OceanBites.
15th April. Hotspots of unwanted catches: the global issue of bycatch. In OceanBites.
7th Mar. The far-reaching benefits of marine reserves. In OceanBites.
3rd Feb. Not so alike after all: European hake populations might be locally adapted. In OceanBites.
9th Jan. Plenty of fish in the sea? Appearances can be deceiving. In OceanBites.
Tradições na Ria, 18-21. In Boletim Municipal de Cultura.